A scarf inspired by the spring. Free to download
- Yarn requirements: Depends on yarn and gauge. Any yarn can be used. I used 400 m/35 g (430 yards/1.23 oz) of jaggerspun heather 2/20 and 2.75 mm needles.
- Difficulty: Intermediate (pattern on right as well as on wrong side).
- Size: App. 35 x 150 cm (13.8” x 59.1”) but depends on yarn and gauge.
- The pattern is charted only.
- US citizens: If you have problems with the chart being too big for the paper try this: When the print page opens change the page scaling to "fit to printable area" or "Shrink to printable area (The pdf file fits an european A4 paper size).